|Canon launches EOS 650D in India at Rs 59,990
|Sunday, July 08, 2012
New Delhi : Canon officially launched its new digital SLR (DSLR) EOS 650D in India on Friday.The EOS 650D has been priced at Rs 59,990 for the Indian market.
The EOS 650D features a hybrid CMOS sensor with an improved continuous autofocus. It has a newly developed 18MP, APS-C sensor, 9 point for a powerful picture quality.
It has 3 inch, vari-angle capacitive touchscreen LCD that makes it quick and easy to use.
With the 650D, Canon is targeting highly discerning users who demand professional still and motion imagery results, at the most competitive price point.
In addition to the EOS 650D, Canon is releasing two new EF lenses to compliment the EOS 650D. Both of these lenses feature Canon's new STM (Stepped Motor), for faster, improved and virtually silent focusing for both still image and video shooters.
Highlights of some of the features of EOS 650D:
• New 18MP CMOS Sensor with Gapless Microlens Array
• New High-speed Sensor-based hybrid AF system that focuses even before the shutter is pressed
• DIGIC 5 Image Processor – quality and speed
• 9 High Precision, all Cross Type Focus Points
• Standard ISO Range from 100 to 12,800 with Auto ISO Feature
• 1.04 million dot, Vari-Angle 3.0-inch Capacitive Touch-screen LCD Viewfinder